Condizioni generali e politica sulle cancellazioni
Can Lluc Rural Hotel & Spa
- FOR STANDARD FARE
1.a Individual bookings
At booking confirmation: deposit 50% of the stay, with a minimum of 1 night. The remaining 50% is payable on arrival at the hotel.
1.b Group bookings
To confirm the reservation, the deposit required is the equivalent of 50% of the stay, with a minimum of 1 night.
The remaining 50% is payable 30 days prior to arrival at the hotel.
FOR PRE-PAID RATE
For pre-paid rate bookings, individual or group, the deposit required to confirm the booking is the 100% of the st
The reservation is not confirmed until the hotel has charged the deposit and confirmed by e-mail to the customer.
- Check-in from 16.00 to 22.00 h. Check out: from 07.00 to 11.00 h
Update due the Covid19 situation : Can Lluc offers the possibility of doing check-in before arrival, therefore reducing the risk of contact. Please inform the hotel about your preferences prior to your arrival.
- Cots and extra beds:
- Children up to 2 years old, free cots.
- Extra bed: see hotel rates in (more info.)
- Maximum number of extra beds / cots per room: 1, except in the superior doubles: 2
- Extra beds and baby cots are available on request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
- Pets are allowed on request. The acceptance must be confirmed by the hotel. See additional charges for pets. In order to respect other clients´ wishes, we regret that no pets are allowed in public areas.
- The hotel accepts the following Credit Cards: American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, Maestro. The hotel reserves the right to check credit card validity before the arrival of our customers.
- Update due to exceptional situation Covid19: Until further notice: the hotel will allow to change dates for all bookings which are affected by cancellation fees during this exceptional situation of pandemic. It is also possible to receive a voucher for the paid deposit with validity up to end 2023.
These conditions shall apply:- When the cancellation is due to new restrictions decreed by the government of Spain or the government of the country of origin.
- When the reservation is affected by the abovementioned restrictions.
- And provided that it is not a "no-show" booking.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify in writing by e-mail. Please note that, if your booking cancellation involves charges and you can justify that it is made for the reasons described in clause 1, this clause will apply.
Our Cancellation Policy fees be applied as follows:
- 1.a Individual reservations
If a client cancels 30 days in advance before the arrival date, the full amount will be refunded, unless the client wants to apply it to a future reservation.
If a client cancels the reservation between 30 and 14 days before the arrival date, the client loses the amount advanced, with a minimum fee of one night.
If a client cancels the reservation less than 14 days before arrival or there is no show, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- 1.b Group bookings
Amounts paid as deposits are always considered non-refundable. Cancellation fees are equivalent to the deposits paid.
Cancellations not allowed. The cancellation fees are equivalent to 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- 1.a Individual reservations
- In the event of a customer wanting to leave before the expected date of departure, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- The customer must always notify the hotel reception if the arrival time will be after 10pm.
- Advice: A reservation is considered "no show" if a client shows up after 22:00h without previous notification to the hotel.
- In attention to customers, Can Lluc will deduct the amount of penalization paid from future stays, provided they are booked for low season and always subject to availability in one year time from cancelled booking, unless the parties have another agreement.
- The booking of your accommodation involves the acceptance of the afore mentioned booking and cancellation policies.